Are there a lot of women who squirt?

Foxy_stella
Foxy_stella
I am a squirter and I am always, somehow, afraid of this when we are playing with another couple.
I have found out that for some people it is disgusting.

Some time ago, we were playing with this hot couple and I was totally turned-on, so I had a huge orgasm. I squirted and both, the man and woman, stopped playing with us. I asked them what's wrong, and she told me that they are not into squirting because it is pee and it is disgusting. I tried to tell them that they are wrong, but they left the room.

I know that it was my fault because I should have informed them before playing. Since then, I always tell the other couple that I am a squirter.
Some were really turned-on knowing this, but some refused us.

So, I have to ask, is squirting such a turn-off?
My husband LOVES it, and he struggles every time to make me do it.
Purehorny68
Purehorny68
Don't ever stop squirting hun. My last girlfriend is a squirter and I loved it. I'd try and see how many times I could make her cum in 1 night, yeah lost count every time lol
Srecniedi
Srecniedi
Girl, your husbant is a keeper! Well, that is what my girlfried said (she is squirter too), and I'm totaly agreed. No, it is not your faul that you squirt, but you should inform them what they can expect.
Rockshan
Rockshan
Squirting is sexy ,It's fun it's adventurous. I taught my wife to squirt and we are enjoying it. This has made her more sexier
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Out of all of my encounters I've only ran across three women that were squirters talk about a turn on