Latest topics 427 of 471

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi guys! any swingers from around antwerp...

Hi guys! any swingers from around antwerp here? or there's only antwerp?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

What is the best swingers club in antwerp?

One reply on December 17, 2017 @ 11:39
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sunny today

No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

F, 32

I’m in a relationship with this guy for 7 months, it’s nothing really serious. My problem is that I want to try sex...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

My wife and I are swinging for 3 years and...

My wife and I are swinging for 3 years and we've just found out she's 2 months pregnant. I'm scared it's not my...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Threesome or more? If threesome, which one:...

Threesome or more? If threesome, which one: MFM, FMF? If more, how much more?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

It's a swingers club a good place for a...

It's a swingers club a good place for a special bachelor party? Is this too "over the limit”?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

My boyfriend and I got to know each other in...

We’re together for 3 month and we want to go to this club again, but I’m scared that will tear us apart. Do you think...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is there a line you don't cross in term of...

Is there a line you don't cross in term of sex? Is the line changing if there are more than two persons in the view?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing?...

Hello girls!! what's your fav way to swing? with a m/f couple? couple of m/ couple of f? i admit my best experience...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Going with my girlfriend to a swingers club

We’re doing this for 5 months and I fell in love with the female part of the other couple. Last night we went out for...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I started swinging half a year ago....

Pov, he has a very ugly attitude. Do you think the attitude should be important in choosing the one/the pair you...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

My bf and I have been going to a swingers...

Hat about drinks, music, maybe something to eat?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m a married man and I’m going to swingers...

I’m a married man and I’m going to swingers clubs with my wife. We both love this, especially because we are both...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Sometimes i fell like swinging it's not...

Sometimes i fell like swinging it's not enough! i thought about inviting more people at the party or maybe bringing...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you like the most about swinging? i...

What do you like the most about swinging? i love MFM because i really like to see my gf having sex with someone else
One reply on June 2, 2018 @ 01:51
Anonymous
Anonymous

Single mom with 3 kids

I don’t want a single male because I don’t want to involve in a relationship. Do you think I could keep myself...
One reply on November 27, 2019 @ 10:31
Anonymous
Anonymous

Our first time

For 2 weeks, my wife and I are going to a swingers club. I can see that she enjoys the experience, but I also can see...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I’m K, male and in a relationship with a much...

She has already been in a swingers club before. Now she is trying to convince me to go with her. I don’t really feel...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I really like a woman at work, but she is in...

Do you think she and her boyfriend will accept to swing a couple of times with me?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to share something with you. last year...

Despite other things, I told them I’m a swinger. Some of them appreciated my courage, others laughed and others...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I love watching my wife having intercourse...

I love watching my wife having intercourse with another woman. That's my turn on!! What's yours?
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what...

Looking at an ordinary swingers club, what would you change about it? Add/remove something? What would make you feel...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

From your experience, what’s the best number...

From your experience, what’s the best number of persons in a swing? More males, more females or equal? Share your...
No replies
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a...

I want to extend the one night pleasure in a swinging club. I was thinking about disconnecting from the real world...
No replies